University of Illinois’ students received the following Illinois CPA Society Excel Awards for their performance on the CPA Exam. The Excel Award is granted to Illinois CPAs who achieved a total average score of 90 or more and completed all four parts of the exam within two consecutive testing windows and were in the top five percent of the scores of those who completed all the requirements in 2008 in Illinois.
- Daniel Homan - ICPAS Gold Medal Recipient
- William Guska – ICPAS Silver Medal Recipient
- Nisa Agrawal – Excel Award Recipient
- Joseph Manzo – Excel Award Recipient
- Michael VanAcker – Excel Award Recipient