Einstein's Intelligence Quiz
Einstein wrote this quiz last century. He said that 98% of the people
in the world cannot solve the quiz.
Here's the question: Who owns the fish?
- There are 5 houses in 5 different colors
- In each house lives a person with a different nationality
- These 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet
- No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink
the same drink.
With these 15 clues the problem is solvable.
- The Brit lives in a red house
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets
- The Dane drinks tea
- The green house is on the left of the white house
- The green house owner drinks coffee
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
- The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps
- The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
- The German smokes Prince
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water
You are visitor #
since May 10, 1999