- » Interview with Dean DeBrock: Dean dicusses the future of business education.
- » Graduates & the Job Market: Dean DeBrock appears on "First Business" program.
College » Office of the Dean
Larry DeBrock, College of Business Dean
The Office of the Dean directs the activities of the college and coordinates and supports the infrastructure that makes the college work.
The College of Business has a long-standing commitment to excellence in scholarship, academics, and service. We are the home to more than 4,000 undergraduate and graduate students, among the finest at the University of Illinois. Equal in caliber to our student body are the faculty and staff housed in the Business Instructional Facility and Wohlers Hall.
The Dean's Perspective On:
- « Campus Strategic Plan
- « College Initiatives
- « Future of Education
- « Student Experience
- « Business Curriculum
University of Illinois Administration:
- « Office of the President
- « Office of the Chancellor
- « Office of the Provost
- « Illinois' Strategic Plan (PDF)