Business Loyal Society
As a recent graduate from the College of Business, you have the opportunity to make a difference. Though you are likely still paying off student loans and are focused on building your career and future, you can still make an impact on the College today through your participation in giving back whatever you can to support the future of the College.
Have you heard about the B LOYAL Challenge? Find out here!
Did you know??
- Alumni participation rates in annual giving factor into College rankings (gifts of any size!)
- In Fiscal Year 2011, 1.97% of all young alumni gave back $82,299 to the College of Business.
In comparison, if EVERY Young Alum had given back just $20, it would have totaled $320,860!
- The company you work for will likely match any charitable donation you make. That turns your $50 gift to Business into $100, just like that!
- $60 can be given through recurring payments for just $5 per month. You can make a huge difference and hardly know it's gone!
Join B LOYAL by giving back today to support future Business Illini so that their experiences will be as beneficial to their futures as yours have been!
What's your favorite memory?
Orientation - The six pack - Green Street - Rubbing Lincoln's nose - Chowing Down at Fat Don's - Battling squirrels on the Quad - Tailgating at Memorial Stadium - Assembly Hall - Kam's - Rush - The 22 - Unofficial - Study Abroad - BIF All-nighters - Landing your first job - Barn Dance - Graduation picture with Alma
"The College of Business at the University of Illinois provided me with the quintessential educational environment—academic rigor, boundless social opportunity and a robust support network—which aptly prepared me to succeed in business and the world. I envision a College of Business that affords future students even greater advantages than I enjoyed during my time there."
- Peter S. Sizgoric ‘02 Consultant, Bearingpoint