College » Mentor Program
Business Alumni Mentors Program
The College of Business Alumni Mentors Program brings students and alumni together for an exchange of information on education, professionalism, aspirations and ideas. It allows students to obtain valuable advice and insights from business alumni and allows alumni to aid students in becoming professionals in service to society and the College of Business.
The program is open to all College of Business students and alumni.
When you click on the appropriate link below an orientation presentation will open. At the end of the presentation you will find a link to the registration page.
- Log in to check for announcements, update your profile, invite a mentor or respond to invitations from students.
- Registration is now open to all students in the College of Business.
Monthly Conversation Topics
- October - Business Career Services
- September - Building a Mutually Supportive Relationship
- May - Networking Skills
- April - Professional Etiquette
- March - Building Your Resume
- February - Exploring Career Paths
- January - Maintaining Your Mentoring Relationship
- December - 2012 Goals