Master of Science in Business Administration in International Management
What You Gain
The College of Business at the University of Illinois is recognized as a premier global institution for management and business leadership training. The strength of the Master of Science in Business Administration (MSBA) degree is based on the college's history of world class programs and its ability to provide students with technical skills and opportunities for personal growth and lifelong learning. Its worldwide network of alumni and industry connections will benefit students throughout their careers.
The mission of the MSBA program is to provide a high quality business education to those who strive to become leaders in business, government, and education. The MSBA program is committed to academic excellence, maintaining a collaborative learning environment, providing high quality student service, and developing lifelong learning skills.
- Learn to combine your knowledge and problem-solving skills in disciplines such as economics, finance, marketing, operations, management, and accounting.
- Enhance the development of critical managerial skills in the areas of leadership, teamwork, ethics, and communication.
- Obtain a firm understanding of international management strategy and global business operations.
- Gain a deep appreciation for using business tools for decision making and formulating global strategy.
- Enrich your capacity to learn new concepts, think critically, and prepare for the challenges of tomorrow in a global environment.