Apply now to the Illinois MSF
Apply now for admission to the ILLINOIS MSF for June 2014!
The ILLINOIS MSF begins in June of each year and concludes the following May.
Apply now to begin the program in June 2014.
The MSF Program reviews applications in batches. All complete applications are reviewed at each admission deadline. Those applications that are not complete or are wait-listed are rolled to the next admission deadline. Admission is highly competitive, therefore it is in your best interest to submit your completed application as early as possible.
* Last deadline for international applicants
|Application Deadline||Notification Sent||Deposit Deadline|
|November 6, 2013
||December 4, 2013
||January 15, 2014
|January 8, 2014
||January 31, 2014
||February 14, 2014
|February 5, 2014*
||February 28, 2014
||March 14, 2014
|March 19, 2014
||April 4, 2014
||April 15, 2014
- Complete an online application (registration required)
- Pay application fee ($70 domestic/$90 international)
- Provide transcripts and academic credentials
- Provide official GMAT or GRE scores (taken no earlier than June 2009)
- Provide 3 letters of reference
- Provide resume (with exact dates of employment)
- Provide written statement (in 300 words or less describe your area of interest in finance and what your goals are upon completion of the MSF program)
Additional requirements for international students:
- Provide official TOEFL or IELTS score (taken no earlier than June 2012)
- Provide evidence of financial support for duration of program